So as promised, here are the T-shirts we’ll be making to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Australia’s longest running, somewhat informative and definitely frivolous beer blog.
The shirt has two emphasises:
- Where the action happens – The Back of the Ferry. The logo actually captures the moment illiards and bladdamasta first started workshopping the logo.
- Our diverse and occasionally unconnected social media channels: Instagram, Untappd, Facebook and Twitter.
So how do you get your hands on one of these mementos of the Worlds Best Commute and the blatherings that have emanated from it?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org advising
- What colour (green or grey)
- What size (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
- How many of each eg: green XL 1, grey XL 2
Once we’ve sized the demand we’ll get the shirts costed and get back to you with how to settle up etc. Who knows, there might even be a shirt event.